- FED CUP player ( 1998) Italy , Bari
- Highest singles world rank gained was 489 WTA
- Represented Ukraine in First International Junior Olympic Games 1998
was among 16 ).
- Represented Ukraine in Single and Team European Championships 1994-1998
Elena is a winner of many international junior tournament..
- Multiple Winner of Ukrainian championship( single, double).
- Winner of many international tournaments in countries such as : Greece, Hungary, Poland, Italy and Ukraine.
- Permanent leader of Ukrainian junior tennis team (1994-1999) .
- Single European Championship (1995 summer); among 16 ( single), 8 ( double)
- Team European Championship( 1995 summer) , (3rd place)
- Single European Championship (1996 ,winter) among 16 ( single, double)
- Single European Championship (1996 , summer ) among 8 (single, double)
- Single Eastern European Championship ( 1996, summer) among 4
- Single European Championship (1997, summer) among 8( single) 4( double)
- Team European Championship (1998 , summer) 3rd place
- Team European Championship (1998 , winter) 5rd place
- Single European Championship (1998, winter) among 16
- Team European Championship (1999 , summer) finalists
- Single European Championship (1999 , summer) among 8
- Master of sport (tennis) , obtained diploma in Kiev, Ukraine. 1999.
- 2001-2004 member of the OU ( University of Oklahoma Woman’s Tennis Team
#1, 2 positions ( singles) . 100% of education by athletic scholarshipPlayed
- Ranked # 18 among Colleges Div.1 in 2002 ( USA)
- 2001-2004 Was on a Honor roll for Academic achievements. ITA All Academic Scholar-Athlete award
- 2009 – PTR PRO level certified coach
- She won a tournament in Italy and was invited to practice in the International TennisAcademy in Milan for an year under supervision of the coach who brought up Silvia Farina WTA #53
Wins over :
- During career had wins over current top ranked payers such as : Kim Clijsters( BEL), Elena Dementieva(RUS) , Alyona Bondarenko (UKR)
Work experience as a coach :
"Tennis Smith" Accademy , Tampa , FL, USA
"Manahattan Plaza Rquet Club" , Manhattan, NY
"John McEnroe Tennis Academy ", Randall's Island , NY
"Four Seasons Resort", Indonesia, Bali
"HKJC, Hong Kong Jokey Club" , Hong Kong
-Numerouse private lessons in : Manhattan, NYC, Hamptons, NY, France , England, Greece , Bali , Honk Kong , Kiev , Ukraine