What is Sports Law ?
The laws, regulations, and judicial decisions that govern sports and athletes.
What Sport Lawyer does ?
A “sports lawyer,” is the one who represents a wide variety of clients who need legal advice and representation that usually requires knowledge of several areas of law, but mainly in the contexts of the sport ( Athletes, International Federations, Agents, Coaches, Referees etc.)
Areas that Sports Law covers :
- Labor ( Employment contract drafting, reviewing , negotiating);
- Contracts ( Endorsements and sponsorship deals etc );
- Anti-doping violations;
- Match- fixing violations;
- Representation in front of the CAS, BAT, DRC etc .
- A legal opinion on any subject matter related to a sporting body:
- Discrimination ;
Elena has received her Masters in Law , an L.L.M in International Comparative Sports Law from St. Johns University & ISDE. She also has a Law Degree from Ukrainian University .
MSA ( Masters in Sports Management) .
Elena was a legal Intern in such prestigious Sports Law firms like :
- Bichara e Motta Advogados , Sao Paulo, Brazil ;
- Libra Law, Lausanne , Switzerland ;
Elena bring to the table her inside knowledge as a former professional athlete ,
compiled with a professional Sports Law degree . This combination is quiet rare nowadays and makes Elena unique in this way .
Elena will be happy to advise and assist you in any matter you may have relating your Sports Law needs.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.